Data and Useful References
Resources for those wanting to run their own analyses and dig a little bit deeper into this area.
Inside the zip file you will find:
- documents.csv: Full list of documents
- topics.csv: list of topics (classified using ML) connected to documents
- terms.csv: list of explicit terms found on each document (title + abstract).
- people.csv: list of people (authors) connected to documents
- orgsplus.csv: list of organisations (incl their locations) connected to documents
- https://covidgraph.org/ "The COVID❋GRAPH project is a voluntary initiative of graph enthusiasts and companies with the goal to build a knowledge graph with relevant information about the COVID-19 and the SARS-CoV-2 virus."
- https://coronavirustechhandbook.com/ "The Coronavirus Tech Handbook is a crowd-sourced library for technologists, civic organisations, public and private institutions, researchers, and specialists of all kinds working on responses to the pandemic. It is a rapidly evolving resource with thousands of expert contributors."
- https://covid19-civiclytics.citibeats.com/ "This tool shows the perceptions and concerns expressed by Latin Americans and Caribbean people on the Internet regarding the COVID-19 pandemic" (in Spanish)